Systemic Psychotherapy transfers to work in organisations using experience of human relationships and group dynamics to help team building and organisational change.
In addition we can offer employers a therapeutic service for their employees on a 'spot purchase' basis. This means that employers only pay for a service if they use it which is more cost effective than committing to an employee assistance scheme.
We are already pleased to be offering this service to some major local employers.
Work Place Stress
According to the Health and Safety Executive half a million people in the UK experience work-related stress at a level they believe is making them ill, while 12.8 million working days were lost last year due to stress depression and anxiety.
Stress can often go unnoticed for a long time before something happens which results in a major breakdown or major physical symptoms requiring extended time off work.
Whilst we cannot stop stress occurring we can help people manage it and become aware of it allowing them to take action to prevent it escalating.
Physical responses to stress include:
- stomach ache
- back pain
- increase in virus's and illness
- poor sleep
- emotional outbursts such as anger or crying.
- poor concentration
- inability to remember things
- unable to come up with solutions
- less able to delegate (therefore increasing stress levels)
- less able to learn new things or take on additional information
- anxiety and panic attacks
We are able to offer a service which will:
- increase staff morale
- reduce absenteeism
- increase performance and productivity
- help with staff retention
We have worked closely with:
- United Biscuits
- Community Learning Partnerships
- Social Services
- Local Schools and Colleges
- A number of small local independent companies