Mandy Edwards BA (Hons) Child and Family Counsellor
Mandy is a qualified Psychodynamic and CBT counsellor and joined the Future Minds team in 2015 as a Child and Family Counsellor.
Mandy has a strong background in higher education, the NHS, child therapy and incest and sexual abuse therapy prior to joining future minds. Her previous work experiences have seen her support and provide counselling at ISAS (Incest and Sexual Survivors) and Casy which worked within local secondary comprehensive schools to provide a counselling service to students (ages 11-18). She also has worked extensively as a private practitioner engaging within a wide range of matters and for the provision of staff counselling within the NHS.
· Approaches to Incest and Sexual Abuse
· Working with staff and students in higher education
· Couple counselling
· Attachment issues.
· Relationship issues
· Psychodynamic therapy
· CBT Qualifications
· BA (Hons) in Counselling Studies,
· Higher Diploma in Counselling
· Supervision Certificate (Integrative Approaches to Counselling Supervision
BACP Registered Member